[STDS-802-16] update regarding Session #37 (2-5 May in Sorrento)

Regarding Session #37 <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg37>, please see:

*the tentative schedule for the week:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg37/schedule.html>

*the draft Opening Plenary Agenda:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg37/opening.html>
Please remember that this will begin at 9 am.

Also, note:

*The cutoff date for hotel reservations of 25 April 2005 is near.

*You are strongly encouraged to register before the session. This will make things easier for everyone. On-line registration is a mandatory prerequisite for session participation credit. Use:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg37/reg.html

Roger