[STDS-802-16] Session #43 site selection

Dear IEEE 802.16 Participants:

At the Closing Plenary of Session #38, we will select a site for
Session #43 in May 2006.

If you are interested in hosting Session #43, you should prepare a
proposal, as detailed in Clause 10 ("Site Selection") of the IEEE
802.16 Interim Session Guidelines:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_67.pdf>.

Those guidelines will also provide you with the information you need
to plan a session. Some of the numbers and details therein be a bit
out of date, so please feel free to contact me if you need any more
information.

Regards,

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA