[STDS-802-16] P802.16e/D9 available and submitted for SB Recirc (1st correction)

[Corrected URL to cover letter.]

The new draft P802.16e/D9 is now available:
        <http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tge/P80216e_D9.zip>
A markup version is also available:
        <http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tge/P80216e_D9delta.zip>

Both require the 802.16 user name and password. For more information
on password-protected access, see:
http://ieee802.org/16/password.html

I've asked IEEE to put D9 up for sale, in place of D8.
It should be in the catalog in a few days
<http://www.ili-info.com/ieee802drafts>.

Thanks again to Chief Technical Editor Ron Murias. Ron received a lot of help from Itzik Kitroser, who volunteered to pitch in due to our tight schedule.

The Commentary database, including editor's notes, is posted:
<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_035r4.zip>

I have asked the IEEE-SA Balloting Center to open the recirc soon so that it will close by 14 July. The recirc cover letter:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_038.pdf

includes links to the updated comment resolution files (updated to show that  additional comments were Satisfied).

At this stage, the remaining Disapprove voters are:

DISAPPROVE VOTERS
Phillip Barber
Remi Chayer
Carl Eklund
James Gilb
Tal Kaitz
Mika Kasslin
Brian Kiernan
Jonathan Labs
Aviram Lobel
Greg Phillips
Dorothy Stanley
Victor Stolpman
Joanne Wilson
Vladimir Yanover

Regards,

Roger
--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA