[STDS-802-16] RNG-RSP TLVs on DL frequency and UL channel

Can someone help me with the following RNG-RSP TLVs defined in the 802.16-2004 spec + Corrigendum D3?

Downlink frequency override:

"Center frequency, in kHz, of new downlink channel where the SS should redo initial ranging.  If this TLV is used, the Ranging Status value shall be set to 2.  Shall be used for licensed bands only."

Question: Under what circumstances will this override mechanism be used?  Is this a mechanism to make sure that a SS locks onto the correct DL frequency in an FDD environment?

Uplink channel ID override:

"License-exempt bands: The Channel Nr (see 8.5.1) where the SS should redo initial ranging.

Question: Under what circumstances will this override mechanism be used?  In the middle of a DFS channel switching while a SS is trying to perform initial ranging?  For ProfR10_1, I suppose the Channel Nr would be one of the values in {55, 57, 59, ...}, right?

Thanks in advance.

Victor