[STDS-802-16] Regarding 802.16e Corrigendum and Merging to 802.16-2004

Hi Roger,

Due to my flight schedule, I was unable to attend
the closing plenary of session#39 at Taipei.
By the way, I was wondering if below issue was
discussed at the closing plenary or not.

: 16e Draft merging to the 802.16-2004.

Surely there should be additional effort on this project.
However, everybody wants a document which is self-contained
and I believe there should be a discussion on the issue
if there wasn't at the closing plenary.

Best regards,
Jungnam Yun