[STDS-802-16] draft 802.16e comment resolutions to review

I have posted a draft set of resolutions to the
comments received in the 802.16e/D11 recirc (plus
a few late comments as well). You may review
these by downloading 80216-05_072r2draft.zip from:
	http://temp.wirelessman.org
The referenced contributions are at:
	http://tge.wirelessman.org

These resolutions are close to final, and the
Editor is implementing them. However, if you see
any errors in the resolutions, let us know ASAP.
We intend to open the recirc by the deadline of
Monday 17 October.

Roger