From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:05 PM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Plan Now for Session #41 (9-12 January 2006 in
New Delhi, India)

IEEE 802.16 Session #41 will be held on 9-12 January 2006 in New Delhi,
India:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg41

If you will be attending, please begin action now on the essential
planning:

(1) A hotel reservation form is posted. Please complete and submit it as
soon as possible. The cutoff date is 30 November; rooms may not be
available afterwards.

(2) Unless you hold an Indian passport, you will almost certainly need a
visa. For this, you should request a letter of invitation from the host.
Please initiate the process as soon as possible. Details are on the web.

(3) On-line registration is now open. The preregistration deadline is 30
November.

If you have any questions, contact the host, Aditya Agrawal
<aagrawal@beceem.com>.

Regards,

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 3037
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA