[STDS-802-16] Contributions for Relay TG and Relay TG preparation

Dear Contribution authors, all,

Thank you for your contribution submissions for the coming 1st Relay TG session.  We got 29
contributions and 1 reservation, 30 in total.  Out of those 30, we received 27 docs. by the due
 date, 2 docs. as post-deadline, and 1 doc. missing.

I'm now thinking of the agenda and schedule for the TG having two-days session-allocation on
Tuesday and Thursday.

During the session, those contributions will be categorized into several groups along with the
list shown on the Call for Contributions, and given the presentation slot whose order will be
defined along with such categories.

Assuming 27 presentations and 15-minutes allocation for each (4 presentation in one hour,) it
will take almost 8 hours to cover the whole.  That is, the first day will be fully allocated
for the presentation, assuming 3 hours in the morning and 5 hours in the afternoon (possibly '
til the early evening?)  Please allow me to assume the 2 post-deadline ones as reserved, which
can be presented if we have some spare time then.  (As you may remember, I have been
encouraging the contribution submissions.  Meantime, I believe we shall keep the deadline as a
basis of TG activities, as many of you follow.  Sorry for this inconvenience.  Please also note
 that we will have another presentation opportunity during the coming July session.)

It seems quite tight to have the whole presentation on the 1st day.  However, I believe it
would be good for us, sparing the full second day to discuss and decide how we will organize
the series of TG sessions and achieve the standard additions with relay features.

To make it possible, your kind support: preparing well to present by the speakers and reviewing
 the documents well in advance by the participants, would be much appreciated.

Roger, Naftali, could you please advise me the possibility to have an extra meeting slot in the
 evening, Tuesday 9 May?

Also, I would like to ask some of you to work together with me acting to organize this session.
  I will contact each who has shown his interest to serve.

Please let me know if you found any on those.
Thank you all for your contribution efforts and kind supports during the meeting in advance,

best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair, 802.16WG