[STDS-802-16] ***IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot Recirc #20a Results: correction

I've updated the Letter Ballot #20 voting results after I discovered
a software bug that included a few people who were not in the ballot
group. The corrected approval ratio is 63%.

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA