From: Sydir, Jerry [mailto:jerry.sydir@INTEL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:02 PM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Multihop Relay Usage Model Ad Hoc group

In the Tel Aviv meeting, the Relay TG voted to form an Ad Hoc group to develop a harmonized contribution on usage models. If you are interested in joining this Ad Hoc group, please send me an email indicating your interest. I will be announcing a meeting schedule in a few days.

Regards,

Jerry Sydir

Wireless Networking Lab, Intel Corporation

(408) 765 2215