Re: [STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Announcing First meeting of Multihop Relay Usage Model Ad Hoc Group

Dear Yousuf, Jerry, all

Thank you for your discussions.  As Jerry mentioned, I believe we need to have some harmonized
document as a basis for further considerations in the July meeting.  Having this as our prime
thing to do, I would support the way Jerry proposed.
Your cooperation on this would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance and best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair