From: David Steer [mailto:crm367@nortel.com]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 1:16 PM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org; Sydir, Jerry
Cc: Peiying Zhu; Gang.A.Shen@ALCATEL-SBELL.COM.CN; Mattyl@WINETWORKS.COM
Subject: RE: [MMR-AH-UM] Cooperative relaying addition to Section 5.3 - " Types of Routes" in C80216j%2d06_UMAHtemp_r 2.doc.

Hi MMR-AH-UM people

Attached is a possible topology diagram showing MS with "cooperative relaying" or "handover" links.

I have added two lines - one showing the MS possibly communicating with both the MMR-BS and FRS-NRS (i.e. a relay and its associated BS) and another showing the MS possibly communicating with two different RS that are associated with the same MMR-BS.

There is (at least) one other case in which the two RS are associated with different MMR-BS (this example can't be shown on this diagram as it only shows a single MMR-BS).

I can't post drawing this directly to the group, so perhaps Jerry could put it on the server so others can see it for use in discussion before or during the meeting on Thursday?

David Steer