Re: [STDS-802-16] MMR usage models

Title:
You lost me Ramzi:

Are you indicating that since the MS/SS is running IP protocols we can call it fully routable? Fully routable doesn't mean fully meshed.

Yes, one can apply route optimization V6 and claim full connectivity from mobile (MN) to mobile (CN). Just forget spanning tree algorithms and any other bridging based techniques here.

BTW: I thought that, "Level 3 routing protocols" or  IP protocols are not in scope of IEEE802.16j?  Am I wrong?

Peretz Feder