Re: [STDS-802-16] 802.16 Vice Chair

Ken,

I hope to see you in the next meetings regardless of your resign VC due to the duplication.

In my memory, except you, I can not suppose to find out appropriate person as vice chair for leading the WG 16 together with Roger, the Chair.

It is very much disappointed that you are resigned due to the fact you written bellow.

Thanks for your long year of efforts; let us keep these positive efforts as much as possible.

Panyuh Joo

Global Standards & Research

Telecommunication Network

Samsung Electronics Co., LTD