[STDS-802-16] ***IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot Recirc #21a Results

Working Group Letter Ballot Recirc #21a has closed. The results are
here:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/maint/ballot21/report21.html>

The approval ratio is 98.4%, surpassing the approval threshold. No
new Disapprove votes were received. One comment was received; it was
an editorial comment from an Approve voter.

Letter Ballot #21 is thereby declared to be complete and terminated.

The Comment Report:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_033.zip>
includes the single editorial comment along with a resolution
prepared by the WG Chair, per the motion passed at Session #43 "To
accept the proposed maintenance process document IEEE
802.16maint06/003r1 as modified by the comment resolutions
(80216-06/027r2), to open a Working Group Confirmation Letter Ballot
on that document (IEEE 802.16maint-06/003r2), and to authorize the WG
Chair to resolve any further comments."

I will be preparing a WG document reflecting the maintenance process
defined during this ballot.

Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
        <http://WirelessMAN.org>