Re: [STDS-802-16] Problems booking for September Interim in Mont Tremblant, Quebec, Canada

On behalf of Frank Draper:

Register for IEEE 802.16 Session #45

The company (Intrawest) responsible to manage the hotel room registrations and the link to the IEEE 802.16, has experienced a technical problem with their web site. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Since the deadline for “early” registration and the low pricing of the hotel rooms was to be August 25, 2006, Intrawest has agreed to extend the deadline to September 1st, 2006. We have requested to Intrawest to place the web site back on line as soon as possible, thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, if you wish to register and not wait for the web site to return, you can do so by sending an email, with your room requirements, to the following two people:

Mrs. Vicky St-Cyr                vstcyr@intrawest.com

Mr. Jean-Pierre Carriere     jpcarriere@intrawest.com

Please, indicate that it is for the IEEE 802.16 meeting with the group code "2LH3YV".