Re: [STDS-802-16] Power variation due to burst boosting.

As you think through this, it might help to bone up on diff-serv.
Appears to me that what you're really getting to is 'how do we map the
DSCPs to the QOS mechanisms in 802.16?'  There are only a few DSCP
values (4 sticks in my grey matter RAM).