[STDS-802-16] FW: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ WG Voting Procedures

Here is a notification of an EC ballot that could result in revisions
to the WG voting procedures.
You can download the attachment from:
	http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg08461.html

If you send me your comments, I will use them in considering the
formulation of my own ballot response.

I'm also willing to forward your comments directly to the EC if you
like.

There has already been a lot of discussion on this; see e.g.
	http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg08474.html

Roger