Re: [STDS-802-16] Call for Comments: 802.16's Relay Task Group

Dear all,
cc: Roger,

Thank you for your kind support and interest on the relay TG activities.

As Roger announced, we issued the call for comments on the technical requirements, evaluation methodology and draft
Table of Contents.  Please note that its deadline is 19 September, 2006, and to be followed by the period for reply
comments.

Also as Roger noted, those baseline documents, associated with others on usage models, definitions and terminology, and
last meeting minutes, have been on the Relay TG upload server.  Please find out those and have a look.

Talking about the baseline documents, we have completed the usage models in San Diego thus not included it this time.

Also we have completed the definitions and terminology.  Referring to our discussions in San Diego, we found anyway
anyone can issue comments if he or she found any on the definitions and terminology, thus no call for comments on it
would be necessary.  This is why it is not included as well.

Meantime, we agreed to make a draft ToC and ask for comments on it, which Mike followed by making and uploading the
draft.

In general, I may recall that we did most of the preparatory work in San Diego, and will do some left in September to
complete it.  With the last meeting minutes uploaded, you can find out what we discussed then, thus please refer to it.

With respect to the idea from the San Diego floor not expecting the technical proposals to come for the coming September
 session, I will not issue such this time.  Instead, I would like to complete the preparations this time so that we can
proceed to welcome technical proposals in the coming November session.

wish this would help,

Thank you for your support and comments in advance,
See you all soon in Mont Tremblant!

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair