Re: [STDS-802-16] Notice Re: +++IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #23 (on P802.16/Cor2)+++

One interested member wrote:

> Thanks Roger. One more question. Is there a way of opening the
> uploaded cmtv files to see what other voters have said?

Yes.

-Go to Chair's View and then Import/Export.
-Choose "Import Votes on Comments". Select the file.

You will see various ways to display the votes and input comments.
This was designed for the chair, not the members, so the user
interface could use a little more refinement, but I think it's usable.

Roger