[STDS-802-16] New Shortcut for LB#23 Voting

I've set up an alternative voting system LB#23. It provides only two
	Approve all group resolutions in IEEE 802.16-06/057r2 with no comments
	Abstain on all group resolutions in IEEE 802.16-06/057r2 with no
comments

If you would like to make use of this alternative system, see:
	http://dot16.org/ballot23/ballotform23.html

Otherwise, please continue to follow the prior instructions, based on:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_057r2.zip

Roger