[STDS-802-16] +Commentary 2.14beta fixes another bug+

Sorry, but 2.13beta did not completely fix the problem of submitting
Disapprove comments. You can mark comments as Dis, but you cannot
export them for submission.

As Carl Eklund figured out, you can do this if you vote "Comments
Only" instead of "Disapprove". However, to make things right, I've
uploaded 2.14beta  <http://dot16.org/Commentary>.

Another new feature in 2.14beta: you can re-import your exported file
to check that it is correct before you submit it. The re-import goes
into a separate storage area that does not affect your comment list.

Roger