From: Mitsuo Nohara [mailto:mi-nohara@kddi.com]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 10:46 PM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Cc: r.b.marks@IEEE.ORG; Mike.Hart@uk.fujitsu.com; jungje.son@samsung.com;
pyzhu@NORTEL.COM; saito@kddilabs.jp; mi-nohara@kddi.com
Subject: [Relay TG] Ad-hoc discussions towards London Session

Dear all,

As you may have noticed, we have set up room for the ad-hoc discussions.
The topics to be covered are:
- Frame Structure,
- Network Entry,
- Bandwidth Request,
- Routing and Connection Management and
- Mobility Management.
Those are as discussed at the Dallas Session.
You can find the set out at:
http://dot16.org/forum/index.php?board=4.0

As for the ad-hoc organization, the Relay TG Chair staff to lead:
Peiying Zhu: "Mobility Management,"
Mike Hart: "Frame Structure" and "Routing and Connection Management,"
Jung Je Son: "Network Entry" and "Bandwidth Requirements."
Your support to them would be much appreciated.

Please note that each ad-hoc session is used to proceed the discussions
on each topic, aiming at highlighting among the proposals what can be common
agreeable and are the main differences among proposals, as we believe those
would help us to prepare well towards the London session.

The site is open to anyone interested, thus please feel free to participate.

Please also note that the call for technical proposals (contributions) will
be
announced shortly thus prepare yours well in advance.  Though the deadline
will
be defined at the release, my expectation is to set it on 4 Jan., 2007,
leaving
one full week for us to review those before the session.

Your contributions to the Relay TG and those ad-hoc discussions would be
much
appreciated.

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Mitsuo Nohara