[STDS-802-16] Call for Initial Input regarding P802.16m Project

Folks,

Now that the P802.16m PAR is active, this note serves to open up the Working Group activities.

(a) I've initiated a Task Group m (TGm), with a web site <http://ieee802.org/16/tgm > and upload area < http://tgm.wirelessman.org>.

(b) I am looking for volunteers as officers. You can let me know privately of your interest. Brian Kiernan has offered to serve as Chair and will be Acting Chair at Session #47.

(c) A "Call for Initial Input regarding P802.16m Project" has been issued:
        http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/docs/80216m-07_001.pdf
    This requests input for discussion at Session #47, with a focus on defining technical goals and requirements.

Roger