[STDS-802-16] Session #47: Registration Numbers and Social

As noted below, the social at Session #47 is being scaled back to save money due to a low predicted turnout in many of the 802 Working Groups.

However, the preregistration numbers below show that 802.16 preregistration is strong.

Roger

Due to the low registration numbers and the even lower pick up at the hotel, we are forced to reduce the nature of the social for this meeting.  There will only be light snacks served and no complimentary drink tickets.  If you, or any member of your group may know of a sponsor who would like to contribute to the social in order to increase the food or perhaps include a complimentary drink ticket, please have them contact Buzz, Dawn or myself.  We would appreciate any contribution on behalf of the group.

This is the current working group registration report:

Working Group

Number

802.11

223