Re: [STDS-802-16] Call for Technical Proposals regarding IEEE Project P802.16j

Happy new year to everyone!

As Nohara-san mentioned, the Web discussion has been opened for a while.
There are not many activities going on there, I guess people may not
familiar with that forum. This Email serves a reminder for those who are
interested in joining the discussion using the following link.

http://dot16.org/forum/index.php?board=4.0

As you know, I volunteered to facilitate the Mobility Management
discussion and promised to provide a summary in London meeting. So far I
have not seen any discussion there (I assume everyone is busy on
generating contributions and enjoying holiday, cheers...). Please check
the site and let us make use of the next week and have some
harmonization before the meeting.

Regards,

Peiying