Re: [STDS-802-16] Call for Initial Input regarding P802.16m Project

Oops, my mistake.  TGm is scheduled to meet Tuesday all day.  That doesn’t change anything.

Brian

From: Kiernan, Brian G.
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 11:41 AM
To: 'Roger Marks'; STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-16] Call for Initial Input regarding P802.16m Project

I just checked the TGm upload directory and notice that it is empty.

As Roger noted in the “Call for Initial Input”, we are looking for contributions on 802.16m requirements and goals.  If we have any expectation of influencing the ITU-R IMT-Advanced process, it is imperative that we have a consolidated agreed to set of requirements absolutely no later than coming out of the March 802 session for submission into the ITU.  As is also noted in the Call for Input, IEEE 802.18 will be having a session in London on Tuesday to discuss possible coordination of an 802 wide set of requirements.  It would be extremely useful if 802.16 has, as a minimum, discussed our requirements prior to that 802.18 session.

Right now, 802.16m is scheduled to meet Monday afternoon and evening.  I strongly urge people to submit contributions early, so that we have something significant to talk about on Monday.

Brian