[STDS-802-16] OFDMA Ranging

Hi,
 I have following questions on OFDMA based Ranging.

 1. In contention based CDMA ranging in OFDMA, When BS receives CDMA code,
what DIUC will be used to send RNG_RSP and how BS decide DIUC? Or RNG_RSP in
response to CDMA code is always sent with most robust DIUC QPSK 1/2?

2. If BS receives multiple CDMA code in the frame, can BS generate multiple
RNG_RSP using concatenation and send in one single burst? If this is
possible what DIUC is used by BS? Or BS will generate individual RNG_RSP for
each received CDMA code and sent in separate burst?

I will appreciate if some one can clarify.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
-shashi