[STDS-802-16] Fwd: Liaison from ITU-R WP 8F to IEEE and WiMax Forum re Rec. M.1457

As noted below, ITU-R Working Party 8F has sent a liaison statement
to IEEE regarding our M.1457 proposal. I've filed it:
	http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-07_007.pdf

I am asking that 802.16's ITU-R Liaison Group undertake to draft a
response. I hope that the 802.16 Working Group can approve a response
at Session #48. I'd like to get this to 802.18 for review before it
goes to the 802 EC on 16 March.

Roger

Begin forwarded message: