[STDS-802-16] FW: [STDS-802-16] P802.16g/D7 Sponsor Ballot Comment Database

All,

My flight was cancelled on Wednesday, so I will be traveling all day Thursday instead, so we can extend the deadline for reply comments by one day, to 15 FEB AOE. Reply Comments uploaded after this deadline will be considered only at the BRC's discretion.

The BRC will be convening by teleconference on Friday, February 16, 2007. I will send out the teleconference bridge info to the BRC participants when I get back to the US. The BRC shall convene additional teleconferences to resolve the comments received in the Sponsor Ballot recirculation of P802.16g/D7, as required.

BRC members are:

Phillip Barber

Achim Brandt

Joey Chou

Peretz Feder

Krysztof Dudzinski

Sang-Youb Kim

David Johnston

Richard van Leeuwen

All of these Members volunteered their time to participate in the BRC, and all Members that volunteered for the BRC were selected to participate in the BRC.

The BRC shall operate under the following rules:

1.    The BRC will resolve the comments received as part of Sponsor Ballot recirculation on P802.16g/D7, individually or collectively, by vote requiring at least 75% of those BRC Members voting on a matter voting to 'Approve' in order for the comment(s) to be accepted.

2.    No BRC quorum shall be required.

3.    BRC Members are not required to participate or vote on all comments.

4.    The BRC shall record and publish appropriate Meeting minutes.

Resolution of the comments will be published upon completion of the BRC work.

I ask the BRC Members to review the comments beforehand and be prepared to resolve the comments during the teleconference.

Sponsor Ballot and 802.16 Members should note that, per motions approved at Session #47, DRAFT P802.16g/D8 will be created and recirculated in accordance with the resolution of these comments by the BRC. So all Sponsor Ballot Members will have an opportunity to review and comment on any changes to the DRAFT during recirculation, and 802.16 Members will have an opportunity to participate in comment resolution on comments received as part of Sponsor Ballot recirculation of P802.16g/D8, at Session #48 in Orlando.

Thanks,

Phillip Barber

Chair, IEEE 802.16 Netman TG

Chair, Ballot Resolution Committee on P802.16g/D7