[STDS-802-16] Map_IE

Hi all,

I have some doubts 802.16e OFDMA, I'll list it below

1. When talking about DL bursts (burst 1, burst 2, etc....), what will be the maximum length of the burst??? In 802.16e-2005 STD nothing has been mentioned about it.

2. In DL it is said that the DL bursts are transmitted in decreasing robustness (Ref 8.1.4.1 DL subframe 802.16d). If this is the case then what I think is scheduling will not be applied in down link...If I am wrong correct me.

3. It's said DL burst profile in DCD/UCD frame define and associates with a particular DIUC/UIUC, but my doubt is how the mapping will be done???Whether It's like a one to one mapping???

Thanks in advance

Reg

vasanth