[STDS-802-16] seeking review of IETF draft "IPv6 over 802.16 / IPCS" specification

Dear 802.16 Participants,

Our friends at IETF have kindly invited 802.16 to review the draft specification on "IPv6 Over the IP Specific part of the Packet Convergence sublayer in 802.16 Networks":
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-08>

This was developed in the IETF's "16ng" group.
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/16ng>

I am hoping we can find some volunteers to review this work and consolidate any inputs. I will raise this issue at the 802.16 Opening Plenary next Monday and ask for volunteers. Feel free to contact me by email if you are interested but won't be attending that meeting.

Regards,

Roger