Re: [STDS-802-16] Response to Liaison from ITU-R WP 8F

I have uploaded a contribution that proposes a liaison response:

	C802.16-07/005
	Draft Contribution to ITU-R WP 8F: Proposed response to Liaison
Statement of 24 January 2007
	Roger Marks
	http://wg.wirelessman.org

I have noted this on the Opening Plenary agenda, under the topic
"Preparation of response to IEEE L802.16-07/007".

Roger