[STDS-802-16] [Relay TG][MPDU Construction Adhoc] Participant list

Hi all:

Oops, it seems like my previous email was somehow garbled.  So, I just resend it here.

Please find the attached list of people who have indicated their interest in participating in 802.16j MPDU Construction adhoc group.

Please let me know if I have missed your request or inaccurately put down your contact information/time zone.

Best regards,

Jeff

Jeffrey Z. TAO, Ph.D.
Member of Technical Staff
Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories (MERL)
201 Broadway, 8th floor
Cambridge, MA 02139

P 617.621.7557
F 617.621.7550