[STDS-802-16] Call for Technical Comments regarding IEEE Project 802.16j

Dear 802.16WG members,

Thank you for your comment-submissions, in reply to the call for technical comments,
"http://www.ieee802.org/16/relay/docs/80216j-07_013.pdf.";
This is to note that the first deadline of 6 April 2007 has passed.

As stated in the call for comments, any new comments submitted by the first due date of 6
April 2007, may be handled at a relevant ad-hoc group for review and discussion, after
completing the existing comments and can be included in the ad-hoc chair's suggestion.

Please also note that the comments with no direct connection to any of the ad-hoc meeting
topics will be forwarded to the May session.  Upto my observations, the contributions of
07/273, 07/275 and 07/281 can be categorized under "Mobility Management" thus to be
reviewed at the TG session in May.

For the authors submitted their contributions with no comment associating with, further
submissions of comments relating to the contributions by the second deadline of 23 April
2007 would be highly recommended for the review of those at the coming May session.
Otherwise those will not be handled as defined.

Please let me know if you found any on those.
Your further support to the ad-hoc meetings as well as the relay TG, would be much
appreciated,

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Mitsuo

 Mitsuo Nohara