[STDS-802-16] Letter Ballot #28: Call for Reply Comments

[Re-sending this message of yesterday, since I don't see it on the
reflector archive.]

Working Group Letter Ballot #28 has closed. The results are here:
  <http://ieee802.org/16/ballots/ballot28/report28.html>

We received 1059 comments:http://ieee802.org/16/docs%2307_045
  <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/07/80216-07_045.zip>

This note is a Call for Reply Comments, with a deadline of Sunday 16
September AOE <http://tinyurl.com/2m7a32>.
This is Monday at 2 pm in Malaga.

The Commentary file will open to the view in which you can begin
entering reply comments. Use the "Submit Reply Comments" tab
in the upper right corner to export your replies to a file for
uploading, per the embedded instructions.

Roger