Re: [STDS-802-16] Call for Comments on draft Revision document P802.16Rev2/D0d

The comment database for P802.16Rev2/D0d have been compiled and posted
on the 802.16 website at:

<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/maint/docs/80216maint-07_028.zip>
.

111 comments have been submitted, 25 of which have been labeled as
technical.

I am opening up a Call for Reply Comments with a deadline of Monday,
September 17, 12:00 noon Malaga time <http://tinyurl.com/2wre3g>.

The Commentary file should open to the view in which you can begin
entering reply comments. Use the "Submit Reply Comments" tab in the
upper right corner to export your replies to a file for uploading, per
the embedded instructions.  Please post your reply comments to the
Maintenance upload directory:

<http://dot16.org/CSUpload/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=Main
t_db>.

Jon