[STDS-802-16] +++5 Day Review+++: 802.18 FCC filing regarding proposed power increase in the 60 GHz frequency band

Please take note of the announcement below of a five-day review of a
proposed FCC filing by the 802.18 Radio Regulatory TAG.

The attachment is here:
  http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg09638.html

The five-day clock has been ticking for about one day so far.

If you have comments, post a note to the reflector. Upload any
attachments as WG document contributions to the WG upload area.

Roger

Begin forwarded message: