[STDS-802-16] IEEE Std 802.16g - Approval Notification

Here is the formal notification of the approval IEEE Std 802.16g.

Thanks to Geoff Thompson for working with us to resolve RevCom's
concerns related to our use of myBallot. In future Sponsor Ballots,
we will need to be more strict regarding comments submitted directly
to the Working Group, bypassing the myBallot system. In particular,
we will consider a comment as a valid element of a Disapprove vote in
Sponsor Ballot only if the comment is entered into the myBallot
database by the voter.

I've been working with the IEEE editorial staff to get an early start
on final editing of this standard. With the help of a team of
reviewers to check the work, I expect for it to be published within a
month.

Congratulations to the Working Group and to the Network Management
Task Group, including Chair Phil Barber, Chief Technical Editor Achim
Brandt, and Co-Editor Jose Puthenkulam.

Roger

Begin forwarded message: