[STDS-802-16] [Relay TG] Ad-hoc Group announcement

802.16 members,

Dear all,

Thank you for your support and contributions to the Relay TG activity.
We have been conducting the comment resolutions on the initial draft
since last session.

You may have found out the Call for Reply Comments on the resolutions
and the comment database updated and uploaded; 802.16-07/045r3,
<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/07/80216-07_045r3.zip>.

This is to announce the setting up of the ad-hoc groups, to be conducted
in parallel as agreed during the last session (ref: IEEE
802.16j-07/026), with which we can expect to have some comment
resolution recommendations.

The ad-hoc groups and chairs assigned by the TG chair are as follows:
Ad-hoc Group #1
Topics: Data Forwarding, QoS
Chairs: Rakesh Taori and Guo-Quang Wang

Ad-hoc Group #2
Topics: Overview and Definitions
Chairs: Mike Hart and Chenxi Zhu/Peiying Zhu

Ad-hoc Group #3
Topics: Network Entry and Ranging
Chairs: Kanchei (Ken) Loa and Peiying Zhu

Ad-hoc Group #4
Topics: Mobility Management, Idle and Sleep Modes
Chairs: Yousuf Saifullah and Jung Je Son

Ad-hoc Group #5
Topics: HARQ
Chairs: Shashikant Maheshwari and Mike Hart

Ad-hoc Group #6
Topics: Frame Structure and Interference
Chairs: Dorin Viorel and Chenxi Zhu

Ad-hoc Group #7
Topics: RS Grouping and Cooperative Relay
Chairs: Senarath Gamini and Adrian Boariu

Each ad-hoc group chairs are requested to host the assigned group,
following the process below:
-to initiate its activity by submitting an opening message to the WG
email reflector by
 * identifying the topic for discussion (and sub topics, if any) and
comments assigned,
 * noting the contact point of the ad-hoc group for the members being
interested in the ad-hoc,
 * requesting members to submit their participation intentions so that
the chair can know who to join the group and communicate with them, and
 * using the email reflector for teleconference announcement,
information exchange, etc., so that the activity can be visible by every
members,
and
- to hold the ad-hoc sessions.

Then each ad-hoc group is requested to submit their comment resolution
recommendations.  In case there found no recommendation to any comment,
it will then be forwarded to the TG session for review.

Please note that the comment resolution recommendations from each ad-hoc
group will be due by Monday 5 November, 2007.

Your kind cooperation would be much appreciated.
Please let me know if you found any on this.

Chair Team members: Please add your comments, if necessary

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair, IEEE 802.16WG