[STDS-802-16] [Relay TG] Frame Structure and Interference Ad-hoc Group announcement

Dear all,

This is a solicitation for people who are interested to join the Relay TG

Ad-hoc Group #6: "Frame Structure and Interference" to form an email list in order to facilitate the resolution of remaining comments in LB28 regarding the Frame structure and interference management in relay networks in 16j/D1.

We will use this mail list for comment resolution discussions and announcement of upcoming teleconferences. If you are interested in joining this ad hoc group, please send an email to me with the following information: [Your name, Email address and Time Zone].

This ad hoc group will address the following comments assigned by the chair team before the Nov 5 deadline. We will use the database indicated by Nohara-san below (802.16-07/045r3).

Comments assigned to this ad hoc group are:

206,853,858,879,880,882,883,884,885,886,887,889,890,891,892,893,896,897,898,899,900,901,902,903,907,910,912,914,916,928,929,935,981,1033,1034,1045

Thanks for your cooperation,

Chenxi Zhu

On behalf of ad hoc group chair team (Dorin Viorel and Chenxi Zhu)