From: Rakesh Taori [mailto:rakesh.taori@samsung.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:34 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [Relay TG] [Forwarding ad-hoc]CC announcement and
Comment Handling

Dear All,

This e-mail concerns TGj Ad-hoc Group #1 (Topics: Forwarding, QoS)

- 23 people expressed interest in this activity besides the chairs who
had no choice (See list below. If you are not there, please alert us).
- 8  have provided inputs. Thank you very much. It really helped.
I have compiled a spreadsheet appending the 8 inputs (File:
ForwardingAhGComments-Composite.xls has been uploaded to temp server).
- The column "Summary" captures agreements. There are 18 such comments.

What next?
(1) Download the spreadsheet from the temp database and review
http://dot16.org/CSUpload/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=temp_
db
(2) Check whether you agree with resolution that is in the "Summary
Column"
(3) Consider if you would like to attend the 1st Conf call
Bridge Details (Courtesy: Nortel Networks)
Day: Friday GMT 12:00 - 14:00  (= Friday 7 am Central, 8 am Eastern, 9
pm Korea/Japan, 8 pm China)
Bridge#: +1-613-763-0170
Passcode: 3935345#
(4) We plan to deal with the following (around 60) comments:

Unanimous Accept (18 comments)
------------------
10 186 thru 196  - No conflicts.
 1 470
 2 477-478
 1 482
 1 491 Withdrawn by the commenter
 1 492
 1 840  (Accepted Modified: Delete 'may)
 1 847
------
18 comments

Comments for consideration
---------------------------
(12)      246 thru 272 --> Consider referring to latest revision of
Document C802-16j_485.doc (Haihong - please upload the document to the
temp server)
(36 - 6) 463 thru 507 --> comments dealing with Section 6.3.3.8
(including all subsections).

Please feel free to point to omissions/mistakes and do share suggestions
on how to handle the aforementioned comments.

Thanks and Kind Regards
Rakesh and GQ.

-----------------
People interested in Ad-hoc Group #1