[STDS-802-16] [TG Relay] [Forwarding ad-hoc]Agenda for the 3rd CC

(Apologies to those who receive this twice. Sorry)

Hi! All

Here's an agenda proposal for the 3rd Conf call. We will discuss any changes to this at the beginning of the call

(1) Discussion on the Agenda

(2) Verification of Previous Minutes/agreements (1st and 2nd Call)
(2a) Take Input from TM Lin
(2b) Any other inputs?

(3) Go through discusion of Tunnel QoS
Haihong/GQ to summarize the current discussions including Wei-Peng's questions.

(4) Go through Section 6.3.1.3 (Comments 81 through 85)
Discuss the issue of Tunel Direction, Tunnel COnnection and Tunnel Connection ID.

(5) Updated Feature Matrix
Based on GQ's updated slide

(6) Discussion on Burst Based Forwrading:
Follow-up for Ken's e-mail

(7) Remaining Comments

Regards
Rakesh

Hi! All

Here are the detais of the 3rd conf call as agreed towards the end of our 2nd call:

Day: Friday GMT 02:00 - 04:00 (=Tuesday 6-8 pm PST, 8-10 pm Central, 9-11pm EST. Wed 11am-1pm Korea/Japan, Wed 10am -12pm China).
Bridge#: +1-613-763-0170
Passcode: 3935345#

G.Q: I believe you already confirmed the bridge. Right? If not, kindly do so.

Thanks and Regards
Rakesh Taori.