Re: [STDS-802-16] Session #53 schedule and Opening Plenary agenda

I have made a few minor adjustments to the agenda. I believe that the links are now active.

In particular, I have posted the minutes of Session #52. My apologies for the delay. If anyone needs more time to review them, we can remove the approval from the agenda and defer the issue until the Closing Plenary.

Roger

The draft Session #53 schedule for the week is available:

Note that the evening Task Group meetings on Monday and Tuesday are tentative. The rooms are set aside in case they are needed.

The Working Group Opening Plenary agenda is also available:

Some of the links noted in that agenda (including the Session #52 minutes) are not yet available. I'll be filling in those blanks ASAP.

Let me know if you'd like to add something to the agenda.

Regards,

Roger