[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 Membership Update

I've updated the following lists:

Session #53 attendance list (participation credit noted for 303 out of 304 attendees):
 <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg53/reglist.html>

Members in Peril (22 people):
 <http://ieee802.org/16/members_peril.html>
Could lose membership following Session #54

Potential Members (146 people):
 <http://ieee802.org/16/members_pot.html>
Eligible to become a member upon attendance at Session #54
Will have voting token at Session #54
Some may lose membership immediately after session, as noted.

Observers:
 <http://ieee802.org/16/observers.html>

Potential Observers:
 <http://ieee802.org/16/observers_pot.html>
   can become an Observer using form:
 <http://dot16.org/form/obspot>

Member Contact Database (password-protected):
 <http://ieee802.org/16/private/members/members.html>
Observer Contact Database (password-protected):
 <http://ieee802.org/16/private/members/observers.html>

Note: If you are a Member or Observer and 802.16 doesn't have your
current contact info, please provide it using the Member and Observer
Forms. See:
 <http://ieee802.org/16/form.html>.

In particular, I am setting up new email reflectors for technical discussions regarding TGm and the Maintenance TG. I will send invitations to the Members and Observers at their email address of record, as listed in the Contact Databases noted above. If this info is incorrect, you can correct it using the forms.

If you have any questions or see any errors, let me know within a week, providing specific published documentation (including published session attendance lists, ballot reports, membership requirements, etc.)

Roger