Re: [STDS-802-16] Comment Database uploaded/Call for Reply Comments on IEEE 802.16WG Letter Ballot #28b

I've posted the Letter Ballot Recirc #28b Comment Database:
  <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/08/80216-08_013.zip>

This is basically what was in the Temp area, but I filled in some of
the global fields. If you are already using the database from the
Temp area, your "Ballot iD" field will be empty. That's not really a
problem. Your exported cmtr field will not have the Ballot ID
inserted into the file name automatically, but I don't think this
will be an issue, as long as you upload the cmtr file to the correct
place: <http://relay.wirelessman.org>.

Roger