Re: [STDS-802-16] outcome of 802.16 motions at 802 EC meeting of 21 March

Dear 16 members,

As Roger announced, our request to get EC's conditional approval on the
16j draft to proceed it to the Sponsor Ballot was not passed at the EC
meeting held last Friday (5/6/4.)

Though we couldn't make it this time, I believe we have improved the
draft well thus almost ready to go forward.  Thank you for your support
and please let us prepare it further better towards the next opportunity
to come in July.

This time we also learned that the closures of comments left unsatisfied
is important to gain a good credit to the comment resolution results.
Thus towards the next WG letter ballot opportunity, I believe we need to
close such as many as possible, not only for the latest ones, but also
for the series of previous ones.

Please double-check yours again to see if those can be regarded as
"satisfied" thus to be closed.  If so, please provide your cmts file on
the changed ones as Mike explained how to do it during the session last
week.  Alternatively, your flipping the vote from "disapprove" to
"approve" will be welcomed which can automatically close all of your
disapprove ones.

Thanks all again and see you in Macau soon!

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair
KDDI R&D Labs.
mi-nohara@kddilabs.jp

5.23 ME 802.16j to Sponsor Ballot (conditional approval)
(at WG Closing 56/6/7) Failed 5/6/4