[STDS-802-16] : [STDS-802-16] [TGm] Contribution list for Macau

Dear  All,

I have uploaded to the temp directory http://temp.WirelessMAN.org an Excel sheet with a list of TGm contributions for session 55. We are dealing with about 235 contributions, classified to Comment support contributions (SDD and EMD), RG and AHG documents (RS, DLctrl, DL_phy), and contributions to the CfC topics. Please check to see if your contribution is properly classified.

Fortunately, we won't have to deal with all those contributions, as about 65 of those were not submitted according to the required format, 802.16 rules and the CfC specifications. These are the documents marked in red in the Excel sheet.  The problem of each document is also stated in the Excel sheet.  Please correct them, if possible, but as we know the chair has the prerogative to reject the badly submitted or late documents at his discretion.

See you all in Macau

Avi