From: Mike Hart [mailto:Mike.Hart@UKBROADBAND.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 8:53 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] LB28 Database Status

All WG LB 28 pool members,

Following session #55 I’ve checked the status of LB28.  According to my records, the list of commenters with one or more unsatisfied comments is as follows (if you need to know exact comment numbers, please let me know):

LB28 (http://www.ieee802.org/16/docs/07/80216-07_045r5.zip) – total of 17 comments

Choi, In-Kyeong

Mao, Ronald

Popoli, Robert

Song, Young Seog

Wang, Lei

Colban, Erik

Piggin, Paul

LB28b (http://www.ieee802.org/16/docs/08/80216-08_013r3.zip) – total 9 comments

Branlund, Dale

Senarath, Gamini

Xu, Ling

LB28c (http://www.ieee802.org/16/docs/08/80216-08_023.zip) – total 8 comments

Hsu, Hsien-Tsung

Lee, Youn-Tai

Lee, Yung-Ting

Loa, Kanchei

Yin, Hua-Chiang

Comstock, David

Taori, Rakesh

Kang, Hyunjeong

The following people are registered as disapprove voters at the end of LB28 with no disapprove comments in any database:

Boariu, Adrian

Chae, Suchang

Chion, Hua (Mary)

Feng, Shulan

Li, Thomas

Lin, Tzu-Ming

Lu, Jianmin

Wang, Yanhong

Wu, Yingzhe

Xie, Chengjie

Please check the databases and consider whether you can change your vote to approve (or let me know if I’ve made a mistake) in LB28d

Regards,

Mike