Re: [STDS-802-16] [TGm]: List of contributions

Dear Brian and Avi,

Thank you very much for your kind remind and thanks to Avi's great effort to compose this list. MediaTek has uploaded the revision C802.16m-08/570r1 to fix the problem that Avi had indicated. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

I-Kang
======================
I-Kang Fu Ph.D
Senior Engineer
WiMAX Development Div.
MediaTek Inc.
IK.Fu@mediatek.com

"Kiernan, Brian G" <Brian.Kiernan@INTERDIGITAL.COM> wrote on 2008/07/10 下午 10:41:33:

> For those of you who may be contemplating not correcting your
> contributions prior to next week's session, take note that I will NOT
> accept ANY contributions that are numbered or referenced incorrectly.
>
> Brian

************* Email Confidentiality Notice ********************

The information contained in this e-mail message (including any attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). Any use, dissemination, distribution, printing, retaining or copying of this e-mail (including its attachments) by unintended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately (by replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of this e-mail (including any attachments) from your system, and do not disclose the content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!